Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates in the following internship positions
– Pre-registration House Officers
– Pharmacy Interns
– Medical Laboratory Interns
– Optometry Interns
Interested candidates must possess a recognized degree or equivalent in their areas of specialization from a reputable University in Nigeria or abroad.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Candidates are required to apply manually to the Office of the medical director, attaching all necessary credentials.
– Type-written applications should be addressed to :
The Medical Director,
Federal Medical Centre,
– Application Letter (with phone number included),
– License(s) ,
– Pharmacy oath(for pharmacy)
– Degree Certificate or Notification (Statement) of Results
– Waec / O’Level certificate
– First school leaving cert / Testimonial
– L. G. A Identification Letter
– Birth Certificate / Statutory Declaration of Age
– Passport Photographs.
– 3 recommendation letters(not specified though).
Official deadline: Not specified.
– You can either apply visiting the hospital or apply via our platform.
– We are not affiliated with any hospital.
Pls share to your friends, class, departmental and faculty whatsapp groups.