The Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital, Nnewi was established by Anambra State of Nigeria (ASN) Edict No 10 of 1988 as Anambra State University of Technology Teaching Hospital Nnewi, and shared premises with the then General Hospital, Nnewi.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the following positions below:
1.) Nursing Officer I
4.) Nursing Officer II
5.) Information Officer
7.) Program/System Analyst
8.) Medical Laboratory Scientist
9.) Medical Officer
10.) Social Welfare Officer
11.) Legal Officer
12.) Confidential Secretary
13.) Health Records Officer
14.) Scientific Officer II
15.) Medical Laboratory Technician
16.) Pharmacy Technician
17.) Motor Driver/Mechanic
19.) Clerical Staff
20.) Nurse Tutor
21.) Health Assistant
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should address their type-written Application to “The Chief Medical Director, Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital, P.M.B. 5025, Nnewi” enclosing the following documents:
- Two (2) copies of Curriculum Vitae
- Two (2)copies of all relevant credentials
- Evidence of Change of Name where necessary
- Birth Certificate/Age declaration
- Current practicing license
- Three referee reports.
All applications should be submitted at the Office of:
The Director of Administration,
Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital,
Nnewi – Anambra.
- Please indicate your phone number in your application.
- Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interview.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE – 26th November, 2019
To use our Npmi electronic parcel services