A post NYSC medical officer is need for urgent permanent employment at Anachebe specialist hospital ojuta road Onitsha Anambra state..
Surgical skills and USS scan is an advantage.. Salary based on ur negotiation…WhatsApp only 08163116362
International SOS is currently discussing opportunities with one of its major clients based in Cameroon. The opportunity is for offshore doctors.
The position will be based offshore Cameroon and will operate on a rotational basis of 6 weeks on duty and 6 weeks off duty.
Although the position has not been confirmed, should you be interested in being considered for the future, and you meet with the below criteria, please do send me your CV in English by return email.
Criteria to apply:
– Registration in country of origin
– Minimum of 5 years’ post graduation experience with some emergency experience
– Previous offshore experience essential
– Hold a valid offshore certificate – BOSIET or FOET
– Hold a valid ACLS certificate
– Hold a valid ITLS or PHTLS certificate
– Have a good command of the English language
Kindly note, that due to the anticipated high level of interested candidates, only those doctors being considered will receive a response back.
Email: [email protected]
Worldwide Reach Human Touch
- An experienced doctor needed for Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays 12pm to 5pm cover at a new clinic near Abraka at a minimum of 800/hour. Contact 08033822774 for further information
- Doctor needed for permanent employment in a private facility at PortHarcourt Township. Should be residing around d environ. Text 08064056955 if interested,
- Medical Doctor urgently needed in a PH for immediate appointment in Abuja and Niger state respectively. Call or whatsapp 0818 307 0000 or 0706 522 7793.
Medical doctor (CTU/CTC)/@ Medicin s San Frontieres.*
Location : Ngala Borno state.
Application must be in English and include Complete CV and copies of all certificate and diplomas mentioned in CV.
Updated contact details and I.D contact information of previous employer/s for reference.
Send application to [email protected] with “CTC MD NGALA ” as Subject.
Deadline: 17th September, 2018.