1. Fruits and vegetables, add natural colors and texture that makes them appealing to eat.
2. Fruits and vegetables are nutritious in any form, fresh, frozen, canned, dried. they can be processed into 100% pure juice for refreshment.
3.Fruits and vegetables provides the body with fiber, that helps the digestive system(improves bowel function and helps maintain healthy body weight.
4. Fruits and vegetables are low in calories,fat, sodium, with zero cholesterol thereby helping to reduce cardiovascular risk( obesity).
5. They may help to reduce the risk of diseases such as high blood pressure, cancer, heart diseases including stroke.
6. Fruits and vegetables are potent source of vitamins and minerals, which are basic requirement of a balanced diet.Vitamin C – Important for growth and repair of all body tissues and keeps teeth and gums healthy. Provides antioxidant defense against infection and disease.Folate (folic acid) – Helps the body form red blood cells and helps reduce the risk of birth defects.
7. They are natures treat and easiest way to grab a snack. Yes instead of eating health unfriendly artificial snacks, why not grab a ball of apple, which is natural and delight in taste.
8.Fruits are rich in potassium, which also reduce the risk of developing kidney stones and help to decrease bone loss.