Lily hospitals Limited, established since 1986 remains one of the most prosperous hospitals in Nigeria and within the South-South region of the country. It is the first private hospital in Nigeria to achieve ISO 9001:2000 quality management system certification from the Standards Organization of Nigeria (SON). We are also consistently committed to high standards; continuous improvement, service excellence, organizational citizenship, and outstanding work ethics.
At Lily hospitals, we recognize that our staff are vital to the achievement of our organizational vision, the sustainability of our mission and the profitability of our business. We also recognize that our staff are our most valuable assets and as such continuously prioritize their welfare, and also see to the provision of an environment that is conducive for optimal productivity and performance and which consistently supports operational efficiency and effectiveness.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Position: House Officer
Location: Warri, Delta
Type: Full Time
* This role is responsible for providing competent patient-centered care that addresses health needs and promotes wellness. Such care shall be based on latest medical evidence and guidelines
Key Result Areas (KRA)
* Resume for work on or before 8am and close not earlier than 5pm provided he has completed all pending duties and has properly handed over the outstanding duties to his colleague on call.
* Be in attendance at ALL Clinical Meetings: 7:45am on Mondays and 7:30am on Fridays
* Do a ward round every day of the week. The House Officer must be available for the Registrar/Senior Registrar and Consultant ward rounds and being on the previous call duty would not be taken as an excuse for his/her absence.
* Prepare presentation of each case before Medical Officer / Registrar, Senior Registrar and Consultant ward round.
* Must liaise with the Medical Officer / Registrar / Senior Registrar at all times on any issue concerning the management of the patient.
* See that the instruction given by the Medical Officer or Registrar/Senior Registrar during ward rounds are promptly carried out. This is means that the House-Officer must come back after the round to make sure that things are done appropriately and report to the Medical Officer or Registrar/Senior Registrar where such could not be done.
* The job holder must have a current provisional license to practice medicine from the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria.
* Knowledge of the basics in Internal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Paediatrics and Surgery.
* The job holder must have good stamina and empathy for patients.
* The job holder must have good communication skills, a strong ability to work well under extreme pressure and self-discipline.
* Job holder must portray a caring and professional manner in all aspects of work.
* Salary in line with industry standard
* Accommodation available.
Application Closing Date
17th September, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their MS Word doc CV’s only to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.