Applications are invited from suitably candidates for the internship positions listed below:
- Intern Pharmacists
- Intern Physiotherapist
- Intern Medical Laboratory Scientists
- Intern Medical Imaging Scientists
- Intern Nurses
Candidates are to possess degree(s) as the case may be, in the appropriate discipline from a recognized University with evidence of Induction by their Regulatory or Professional body
The salary for the position of Interns is in accordance with the public service rules.
To apply via our platform, kindly upload your computer-scanned copies of your documents, apply and forward your documents via
and pay for our services. If you have sent documents before, you don’t need to send them again.
Parcel deadline: 18th August 2022.
Official deadline: 22nd August 2022.
Official fee: None
Parcel/Service charge: 2000
Fidelity bank: Akogwu Ijeoma Julian
Duration/Nature of Duties
The internship is a training period of twelve (12) Calendar months only. Successful medical interns will be required to rotate through the major clinical departments in the hospital.
Methods of Application
Interested applicants are to obtain application forms from the administrative department of the hospital. THE FORM IS AT NO COST.
Closing date of advertisement.
The advertisement will run for three(3)weeks from 4th August 2022 ending on 22nd August 2022. No application will be accepted after the closing date.
Candidates are required to apply manually to the human resource department, attaching all necessary credentials.
We can also help you submit if you are not disposed.
- Application form (For those applying through us, we will obtain, and fill forms on behalf of candidates)
- Passport photograph
- Registration or oath
- Degree Certificate or Notification (Statement) of Results
- Waec / OLevel certificate
- First school leaving cert / Testimonial
- L. G. A Identification Letter
- Birth Certificate / Statutory Declaration of Age.
- 3 recommendation letters.
- You can either apply yourself by visiting the hospital or apply via our platform.
- The Parcel charge is not a fee from the Hospital. It’s simply our service charge which covers the printing of documents, passports and delivery expenses.
- We are not affiliated with any hospital, nor are we agents of any hospital. We are only a platform that helps distant candidates submit their applications.
- The Hospital reserves the right of shortlisting candidates
Please share to your friends, class, departmental, and faculty WhatsApp groups