The Nigerian Air Force (NAF), invites applications from suitable qualified candidates for the 2018 Housemanship/Internship training at the 661 Nigerian Air Force Hospital, Ikeja in the under-listed position below:
Medical laboratory Scientists
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
* Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm)
* Provisional Certificate of registration from the Council.
Candidates will be provided free accommodation and paid salaries in line with the current scale approved by the Federal Government.
Application Closing Date
13th November, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are to obtain Application Forms free of charge at the address below:
661 NAF Hospital,
461 NAF Hospital,
Completed application forms, with written applications together with relevant documents are to be submitted at any of the 2 centres stated above. Candidates are required to affix 1 passport size photograph to their application forms.
* Shortlisted candidates will be invited via SMS for selection interview at one of the 2 centres.
* Successful candidates will be expected to work at “661 NAF Hospital, Ikeja” only for the period of one year.
* During the period, candidates are expected to work under appropriate consultants/specialists and abide by the civil service regulations as well as the ethics governing individual conducts of their professions.
Nigerian Prospective Medical Interns shaping our tomorow like no other. We bring you all the latest from hardworking individuals around the nation. Join us today to make an impact and register your story in the books of time!!