LILY HOSPITAL WARRI CALLS FOR
Medical laboratory scientists
– OFFICIAL DEADLINE : FRIDAY JANUARY 13TH, 2017.
– APPLICATION CHANNEL : Online or physical submission.
– interview : next week or two weeks time
Applicants must be graduates of Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria (MDCN) accredited medical schools in Nigeria or must have sat for and passed the MDCN assessment examination for foreign trained graduate.
They must have also been inducted into the medicalprofession by the MDCN.
Relevant Documents Include:
– Application letter to the CEO Lily Hospitals Limited, with passport attached belowthe letter.
– Current Curriculum Vitae.
– MDCN Certificate of Temporary registration.
– Current Practicing Licence or evidence of payment.
– All credentials (MBBS Certificate, $SCE/NECO Certificate, or MBChB. Primary School leaving certificate, Birth Certificate).
– Two reference letters (One from a former lecturer/teacher) or a Senior Medical doctor.
Method of Application:
1. All relevant/required documents should be scanned and put in ONE Microsoft word document.
The Microsoft word document should hearthe applicant’s full name and the position applied for: For example: Dr. A.B Codeh, House Officer.
2. The Microsoft word document must be attached in an email and sent to the address below:
Email must be labelled like the Microsoft word document. For example: Subject: “Dr A.B Codeh, House Officer Application,lily Hospitals limited”.
3. Send the above email on or before two weeks from the date of advert ( Friday 13th January ,2017 ).
Applicationssent afterthis date will NOTbe honoured.
4. After successfully sending the email with all the required documents, kindly send a text message to 07051090313 (text message ONLY, no calls please!! !)
In the text, write the following: Name, Position applied for and indication of application status. For example: ‘Dr. A.B Codeh, House Officer, Application submitted’