1. Oral temperature is 98.6 F / 37 C
Blood pressure: systolic (100-120 mmHg), diastolic below (80 mm Hg)
Pulse: normal resting pulse can range between 60-100 beats per minute. This number is decreased in athletes.
2. The immune system is very complex and can fight many diseases on its own.
3. Persistent headache is something that should encourage you to see your doctor ASAP.
4. Cleanliness and good general hygiene reduces your chances of getting sick. Hand washing is essential.
5. Medicine cannot cure everything, in fact, medicine helps relieve the signs and symptoms of a disease more often.
6. Patient-doctor relations are very important. If you don’t feel comfortable with your doctor, try seeing someone else. Your doctor will most likely be not offended by this.
7. Psychological health is as important as physical health, and many of the diseases that we still don’t truly understand may be caused by stress.
8. Sport is essential for the body and the mind. I cannot stress this enough!
9. Natural and healthy diet is vital for overall well being.
10. Many sources of medical information online are not very accurate. You must discuss any question with your doctor, and never feel shy about anything. A doctor’s job is to never make fun of patients.
Sct Osayuki lovely