The Nigerian Army invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the limited vacancies available for 2022 Housemanship/internship training at 44 Nigerian Army Reference Hospital Kaduna (44 NARHK),
68 Nigerian Army Reference Hospital Yaba (68 NARHY), and Military Hospital Lagos (MHL) in the under-listed positions.
a. Medical House officers.
b. Dental House officers.
c. Pharmacy Interns
d. MLS Interns
e. Optometry Interns
f. Dental Technology Interns
g. Dental Therapy Interns
h. Nursing Interns
i. Physiotherapy Interns (44 NARHK and 68 NARHY)
j. Radiography Interns (Only at 44 NARHK)
All applicants must possess degrees in the relevant profession and valid provisional licenses with appropriate professional bodies.
Remuneration is in with current scale approved by the Federal Government
Method Of Application
Applicants are to obtain Application forms free of charge at Headquarters Nigerian Army Medical Corps, Bonny Cantonment Victoria Island Lagos.
The date for screening tests will be announced later.
Corps Commander Medical
APPLICATION LETTER DIRECTED TO:
The Honourable Minister,
Ministry of Defence,
The Corp Commander,
-LICENSE & REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE
– 3 REFEREE REPORTS
– SSCE, FIRST SCHOOL LEAVING CERTIFICATE,
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Interested applicants are to submit the application form and photocopies of credentials and Curriculum vitae.
We will process, package, and assist you with submitting your application
Official Deadline: 22nd September 2022
Official fee: free
Parcel Deadline: 11th September,2022.
Service/Parcel Charge: N2000
Fidelity Bank: 6013635892
Acct name: Akogwu Ijeoma
Inquiries: 07062631043 (Whatsapp only)
- You can either apply yourself by visiting the hospital or apply via our platform.
- The Parcel charge is not a fee from the Hospital. It’s simply our service charge which covers the printing of documents, passports and delivery expenses.
- We are not affiliated with any hospital or agents of any hospital. We are only a platform that helps distant candidates submit their applications.
- The Hospital reserves the right to shortlist candidates
- Please share to your friends, class, departmental, and faculty WhatsApp groups